Friday, March 9, 2007

Telescope And Canon Dslr



Sara Tommasi reveals his romance ...
Sara Tommasi "empty bag" about his past love. Among the achievements even Pippo Inzaghi: "I have a good memory. I've never told me not to advertise." From Milan at Lazio, Valon Behrami and behold, "a Timidone" according to Sara. Not only for her to flirt, but also " d ue of Spades" excellent, like that given to Vieri.Quanto Bobo Bobo Vieri, it seems that the c Alciatore and has stepped forward, reveals Tommasi, "little after he had left with Elisabetta Canalis. " And then Sara trimming a "NO" to Vieri. Has collected a lot of waste and a two of spades if he would take "even Fabio Galante." While openly flaunts his large breasts redone - "I love him, it seems that my grandmother," says Tommasi - Sara went from past and present. His heart is free, but they do not seem very happy. Twenty days have passed since the last time he made love, but the problem is not how much time has passed, but how man hoped it worked: "An entrepreneur, I thought I love him ...". But now is single and this is a double problem: "I feel like motherhood, but I have a man." Players, entrepreneurs and Bachelor avvisati.Ragazzi there are also some of you that is ready to apply?

0 comments:

Post a Comment