Samantha De Grenet and her husband Luca Barbato you leave ....
After only two years from the wedding and the arrival of Brando, just 18 months, Samantha De Grenet announced in these days no longer in perfect harmony with her husband, the engineer Luca Barbato. "I separated from my husband four months ago," says Samantha who is keen to stress that the reason is not a man or other body
. "I would be tempted to say: If only!. Why a new love interest on my part or Luke, help me to draw that kind of grief that is goodbye," says the showgirl. "Actually, we left for love had gone and I am incapable of pretending marital harmony is now over. I need to feel loved, while you were paying attention that Luke is not necessary for me. But I never betrayed my husband nor I have doubted his loyalty. " Too bad that the showgirl is only a week ago been "pinched" at the Foro Italico in Rome, where they were during the International Tennis in the company of blue tennis player Federico Luzzi, 27 years.
0 comments:
Post a Comment