Monday, November 10, 2008

Ultrasonic Pest Chaser Fargo, Nd

choices

sometimes the choices that even the captain would like to ...
you wanted to choose something else, but ultimately you found yourself in a routed hoped to change destiny .. never mind, I'm here, still sitting in the wrong place, begging for a role, but sat down and paid .. ..
'm sad, I'm happy? .. I do not know Monday is always difficult to get up, I always sleep, but it does the same and is sent down that sense of not belonging, of futility is sent down because .. c 'is a glossy red kitchen and a bedroom lilac, mounted a table and chairs to come, they bear because I bought a car, why do not I want to share with my anti-wrinkle cream ....
will bear all .. maybe, but I feel useless, inadequate and too much stuff I want and I like to do.
not know yet .. Who will rein me today, that on Monday of shit .... give me my € 950 per month and all you die!

0 comments:

Post a Comment