Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Plastic-pants Daughter



Scandal: Flavia Vento "snapped"
"Vallettopoli? When it's all over I'll be right mess! Now I'm very relaxed. " Flavia Vento blurts out, saying his story on that is more taking counter on the front pages of newspapers in recent times . And of course a statement on the case of so-called "Pupone" "I'm sick of the story of Totti and I just want to forget. Have been heard by magistrates, but you know what is the worst thing? They accuse a person who has not done anything, "Of course the facility to
is around the corner for all aspiring showgirl, just do not follow it, saying," I had many indecent proposals, but I always said no. I had to say who has tried with me, would open another Vallettopoli! For me, I just want clarity and justice to me, "who escaped the charge of being in the United States replies dryly: "I'm not run away from anything or anyone, I have a clear conscience. I would like to settle in Los Angeles and attend the Actor's Studio with Strasberg. Mnmmnnnm ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment