Friday, April 6, 2007

Whats The Difference Between Mx500 And Mx650



The son of Gigi D'Alessio talks about the bond between father and
Anna Tatangelo Gigi D'Alessio and Anna Tatangelo married soon? According to Claudio D'Alessio, the son of the singer, an eventuality is to be discarded, will never marry. The two, according to the claims he does not even share the same roof. "I do not think my father ever married Anna Tatangelo: coming out of a marriage of 20 years, began working at 13, now I hope you will enjoy." Rumor has it that the child Gigi, Tatangelo the same age, can not see the woman who has taken the place of a mother in the heart of D'Alessio. Voices maybe a bit 'too acidic, but not so far from reality. "Me and Anna are neither friends nor enemies," says the young man, having to explain, however, that Tatangelo not live in the new house purchased by the partner. "It is true that she lives with my father. In the new house on Cassia I live with my father there with my family. Anna is sometimes, but still lives in Sora with her." As revealed recently on the occasion of Gigi birthday, his son took some 'time to accept the idea that the father was with a girl his own age ... I think the hates ....
Greetings all ...... Happy Easter

0 comments:

Post a Comment