the faulty parties ...
I feel like when I review all the plans were just that ... our plans and not just mine.
The evidence of working hard reality that the change of employment door, he confronted the possibility of unfavorable economic conditions, I can only accept in the face of enormous sacrifices for me and for him .. ..
destroy the plans, projects ... it hurts when you are mine, makes me even more wrong now ..
after graduation came only two proposals for internships, one in insurance ... (I ?????) the insurer and the other to participate in a competition for an internship in an agency temporary employment to come .. not for recruitment. the dilemma is strong .. I'm holding? I resign? I agree to go back to the beggar? I pay the car with the money of prostitution?
that sucks ... theoretically should give a degree of advantage, and instead becomes an excuse for accepting thousands jobs to the maximum exploitation of shit .. and then have some nebulous hopes for the future and no certainty to be ... Job 4 / 6 months free .. and then be left at home. I'm not there ... but then I think perhaps it is the only way to get away from that madhouse dwarfs, that strikes me for days .. and then I think of all the benefits but in the teaching gives me terms of salary and hours .. and then I think anvhe that are not safe even here, they are not functional and that if I do not want to make a precarious life, I have to go back to school or live "hoping" they will not until the second course enabling others .. 2200 euro to the state that are being added to the figure of proportion that I donated to university so far!
are angry and disappointed, I fought without a clear idea as usual .. I want to save myself, my dreams and yours. I will not burden the family budget of anyone, but I do not want to do that which you put your heart at rest and does nothing to change his destiny by accepting to die behind ... 28 brats for 1200 € per month ..
1200 euro .. That's where the problem ... .. that money is never enough to offer collateral in order to launch the world peacefully, without fear and hesitation ...
I want to be free from money .. take out the balls and once able to bite into life to give meaning to what I do!
0 comments:
Post a Comment