Saturday, April 26, 2008

Engaged Congratulations Message

is finished! 102/110

Thursday, April 24th I put an end to one of the most stressful periods of my life! the preparation of graduate ..... but I can finally call myself Dr. .. 102/110..niente bad for a vote that made the last years of university to kick ass and invented a thesis by shit.
but eventually went. I looked straight in the face, and with my usual high tone of voice I spoke to him for good 10 minutes, leaving no room for intervention. one point more than I expected and I can tell qiundi happy .. also the last improvised headdress minutes and held up the jacket has made a good impression.
restaurant then do not digest and so tired ...
I'm sick in the afternoon, the evening I go to Salvatore foot .. I'm sleeping in that kind of sleep. let's go downtown, my sister is waiting for me ... .. do not drink much, but I was sick and I do not drink at 3 months .. needless raccotare follow. Fortunately, there was the Holy Savior has sustained me, kept my head and never stopped talking to me while I was wrong and apologize all the time.
this afternoon, I expect the reception with friends and family are destroyed .. and I sleep. I'm still sick, I think I got a virus or something. Even last night I was sick .. we due to run away from the center because I was holding up .. I fail on all sides.
doctor .. doctor .. doctor .. the hole in the ass fuck, fuck ....
kisses .. I go to bed a bit '...

0 comments:

Post a Comment