strategy in my opinion ...
I think this is the calm before the storm.
I feel because they are worried, anxious and I'm thinking too many times a day to what I'm doing and by Riton on my feet.
'm thinking about what I have sown here and there and hope not to have them thrown in the air too bad ... I'm honest, especially when I talk about me ... I am confident that people hardly listen to your discomfort and we're all so bad that in the end you forget the discomfort of others.
go bad .. I do not know where it will lead us is fucking economic crisis, but we're all going bad.
madness spreads, pessimism is high and People contracts.
is perhaps physiological, perhaps it is normal, but in a logic where the more you have, the more I want, who will lose will we ..
I'm holding?
but because I bought the car? I also contracted
I Pronda to donate if this is enough to defend a feeling ... I'm afraid, much too afraid for what will be my future ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment