Friday, June 20, 2008

Can I Apply For Rated And Non Rated Ots

suddenly on the way

it did not take. to complete a period of shit where the phones if they are dumb and hopes are in vain, it did not take me wants to talk cha coordinator. alone in his office Monday morning before school.
motivations are at the point of absurdity, but there are. As usual my behavior put me in a position of having to justify having to apologize and explain the reasons. someone back home who knows what, perhaps a gesture made at a time of stress and anger and her mother missed the step and go straight to the teachers and coordination.
I feel very lonely, I feel very guilty, I feel very anxious and even though I know that in everything I did there was a shadow of evil and will hurt, it destroys me .. is a relationship of trust that is at least to me, who are already looked at sight. I want to stop working in schools, because the relationship with the children wear out and I can never feel totally satisfied with my work. I must learn to curb anger, to manage emotions and do and say what others would like me to do and say. yet I do not feel the malice or the anxieties on the part of any parent to me, I do not see children afraid or avoid me ... and I do not understand the meaning of a conversation at the end of year ... I will get in a position to choose ? and I choose that?
and if for one year to give up everything?? Me I arrange to pay the car, I learn to be careful .. and I'm interested in trying a different job where the work is different, where I can speak in a manner normal, where every error we may be able to remedy with the words, which should not feel humiliated or challenged.
a job where he can say what I am worth .. if it is still worth something ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment