Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Tag Gown Akiba Online

the silence of the economy ...

listening to some 'me around came to mind a couple of companies that send your CV to us .. while I do have ..
to cure boredom and tenderness of the meat due to forced inactivity, I have a good race consogliato ... maybe tomorrow .. or maybe not .. I will never too hot and then this morning I move good for fuckin 'around Parma and its streets .. the phone suffers from a strange syndrome cheap .. maybe Silence is broken and does not take well .... maybe that's why no one makes you feel!! exchange the phone tomorrow .. now look to good .... maybe while I'm running for besgo ...
yesterday has come in the form to the posts .. thought I've got a bit 'and then I crossed out the cross to stop ... it cost me effort, but in the end is gone ... but now I feel the burden of unemployment is always a bit 'heavier on me .. and I doubt if I have a form filled out well .... fuck .... fuck ... I have already sent ... how can you??

0 comments:

Post a Comment