Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Campbells Soup Mushroom Potatoes

all is well ...

all's well that does not end.
I gave my farewell moral teaching, and began the frantic rush to the talks, phone calls and hours attached to the internet ... something moved, but to date has yet to stop and remain motionless and mobile silent .. not achieve anything, there are a few 'of proposals floating in the emptiness and silence around ame ..
sew a bit ' in the pool .. just to make up the money for a bit 'rate of delivery of the car ... .. so again in August to September, because the state comes to us .. I am sorry to take advantage of beneficence state, but do not know how much .. I do my share of the economy I move well and now I have to keep moving! so again in September and while I do not stop ... I usually idle two days a week and I seem to not do anything ... I'm ironing? ' that sucks!
kiss ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment