We have a superpower: We ourselves
"I am a hero, because lottery all the time. I am a hero for fighting for retirement
I am a hero because I protect my loved ones from the hands of killers of cravattari
I am a hero because he survived the job. I am a hero, extraordinary every night.I am a hero and I'll show you. I'll show you what I can do with my super power. "
In today's world, where globalization allows us to establish relations and trade with neighboring countries far away geographically, but through the mass media, creating an economic convergence and cultural, we see that the words work and crisis have become synonymous over the world.
graduates without a job are more young people ... Those who should retire continue to work because they want to continue to have a worthy salary, a dignified life.
We, the employees and even lucky disocuppati, we are the heroes of everyday life. Those who do their utmost to move forward despite the dreams of our youth are different, too different from what we imagined. But we continue to fight bravely for a new ideal.
CapaRezza Michele Salvemini is an Italian singer and rapper.
0 comments:
Post a Comment