Friday, January 14, 2011

Milena Velba Leopard Image

Monster

We're all insane?

Monday, I have to return to the office. After the holidays, imagine my desire.
And if you do not add that what makes us happy, then ...
The line shape I feel 77, maybe what we all feel in these situations, as in "The Monster "


"What must I do to make me go well: heads against the wall or you prefer to get out of this generational apathy fucking fed into strips to better escape from a reality?
What do you see? My young mind froze ..."


"And lying here I feel my head that screams, the language is silent, take me away from here, now I want to hide, now that I can not resist, now that I would just run away from here.
Now that I am lying here, now that my head that screams, now that my tongue is silent, take me away from here. "



Maybe one day find what it would take me away from here.
But we ourselves are those that we should not give up and continue not only by fighting but also with the desire to change our history. If we do not believe us, we're screwed!




The Line 77 is a hardcore / nu-metal Italian born in Venaria Reale (TO) in 1993.
Monster album belongs Vacui Horror (2008).

0 comments:

Post a Comment