Friday, April 24, 2009

Brazilian Wax Men Movie



mistake:
do not know why things
because they are not able to listen
because I do not give importance to things I do
because I have too many things in mind
wrong just because
why do not mince words, gestures, emotions
mistake because it must go well, because all the things that happen around me take a wrong turn
mistake because they are negative
mistake I run because
mistake because I go too fast and I do not dwell.
drag behind me just negativity and nastiness .. while we strive to not feel bad, did you play for up to a glance ..
are on the edge of endurance, I have a depression crisis, I feel unable to deal with what happens to burn my boats .. I would be that I'm not proving to be.
mistake and I still make mistakes ... and no one tells me if I do something good, perhaps at this point, I do not do anything really good .. I will not be able, but come on, we are not able ... are so many people out walking with a thousand more skills than me .. I stay there to do here, to continue to make mistakes to be a burden borne ill ...
job change? I'm going to do something where I do not think about anything. I go back to cash? also there was wrong ... then I'm going to do the cleaning, will also be wrong.
are tortured from my mistakes, my constant feeling of not being adequate for anything in the role. Now I lock myself in a dead silence, I disappear, so will no longer have to face anything. Nono I'm strong, I'm desperate, weak ... I just want to answer the phone, make photocopies to be a robot, a piece of useless without thought, without emotion ... to die of exhaustion and never had to think nothing.
where am I going?
where are my boat?
student to not be ready ..

0 comments:

Post a Comment