Thursday, April 9, 2009
Explicit Scenes In Brazilian Movies
sometimes silent for so long, terrible time at work, full of obstacles, cohabit cohabitation takes shape ... guys! I that I do not cohabit we'd ever seen, with the red kitchen, my bed already planted, the wardrobe of a thousand projects in the sacrifices, the pink room and the cats, breaking balls, but they are with me .. .
you never stop making mistakes, to work as in life, but all in all survive ... although now more than ever I want to bury and disappear under the sea, love my job and I feel really ...
Usual Scazzi, used to swallow ...
but it seems that despite all the destruction and death crisis of my life goes on ... to my face, and you do not love me ...
eat pears to treason ...
and November I wonder how much free time I
baciotti!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment