mistakes and everything flows
nothing changes, the usual terrible bad luck with the car, chronic fatigue, the frenzy of my empty days filled with many things, the uncertainty of my tomorrow, the usual pain, the same desire to do more . Be aware that living together is difficult, there are thousands of silence, which sometimes overwhelms everything in his sleep, only to resurface in an amplified whisper ...
be aware that I must be silent, ever prove I'm worth something, be aware that not shut up I want to be there, I can not stop the flow of thoughts and ideas that come to mind. Walk out the door confident that something will be said about me, bending his eyes in front of the silence that hurts, in front of a word that goes out ... everyone is talking about, the hardest thing to accept ...
I tried to explain NLP, read a book to see how to change my life, now I speak and write for cancellations, denials, contradictions .. aphorisms and generalizations ... and I do not give anything!
anxiety Slip on ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment