lalaurea bleahhh!!
between all the things I do, there are also exercises the physical therapist, who after having put on the wall, I was literally put on all fours back .. I would never want to notice that on 10 I never trained my neck and I lost ... god saint heavy in my hands that are worse than those blue eyes ... .. I do the exercises I correct that misery .. I make no claim of paranoia when I meet people you must graduate with me and tells me about the loroimpegno writing, how they remained segregated in years home to look for books, papers bono god ... I ... I pasted copied, pasted, copied and pasted .. I do have pity!
cmq April 24, will end all this anxiety ... to bad he has to go, I graduate I too .. not that I really want to bark, but can not get away .. at least I know what I pasted?? The setttimana studio next to me right now ... last day of stress .. then go to the gym tomorrow ..!
bono God .... that sucks!
while replying to advertisements ... I do not know if you change jobs, but I say ....
0 comments:
Post a Comment