Thursday, April 17, 2008

Homemade Green Egg Table

madness

'm going crazy ... really. Yesterday do not know who held my hand for 5 seconds I svuto the killer instinct to plant a pair of scissors in the middle of the front of my colleague. For nearly 40 minutes I had to listen to in his speeches without meaning, while puking and I spit phrases scattered throughout his wickedness. Then he deflated like a balloon, I breathed .. I could not get my hands dirty killing her, I can not even speak, because it would be wasting your voice.
beautiful time of shit. I feel the tension all over ... the degree of shit, I hano affiabiato against an external reviewer with balls ... I asked the teacher to whom the argument before asking Boschini .. luckily that has been over a year ... you remember me? ? a bitch is incredible .. one that puts you in trouble .. just looking at a half-way between the Letizzietto and Satan .... BUT WHY 'ALL ME ?????????????? ?????????
And then all of my expectations, I'm fucking party, dress like shit, the hairdresser, her purse, then surely it is raining or are sick and voiceless ..
but who made me do?? Reggio hate, hate this thesis, I hate my degree, I hate hate hate .. and I do not feel I could do it .. not .. stand the fellow and the last 7 days ...
tomorrow dedicated to speech ..
Saturday hairdresser ..
speech Sunday ...
and then shit!

0 comments:

Post a Comment