Monday, April 7, 2008

Leopard Poofy Dresses

kill the last day ...

when I'm home a lot, then I struggle to take back this weekend .. also why, in the end I did not do much ..
the argument is over .. not to do that relies heavily on its capacity, I read and put under the spell checker word .. from reading begins tomorrow and weighs the definition of something to say ... that day will be climbing on mirrors, but at least do well ..
.. that sleep when I sleep here, I can not stand to be hurt .. I'm sleeping after Easter, but at home the thoughts torment me, the obsession of the day I leave ... maybe one of these day I stop in Parma to find a place to organize the refreshments .. nothing dances, beviamoci a glass, but I do not want to massacre the Maronites in the disco!
single issue .... I'm getting more time passes, the more I say it is all a formality that will be ... .. fucking balls!
hate, hate, hate .......
and after graduation .. I'm ready for a treasure hunt?
mah ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment