Thursday, April 10, 2008

My Dog Swallowed A Laxative



today I lost 2 hours of my time behind preziosisissimo that asshole of my prof who did not even come forward.
had only to sign the dissertation and the disk and has seen fit not to come to the reception. Tomorrow, I took a day off just for being close saga what the hell is he?? is not ... is not present, does not warn anyone !!!!!
thief .. but damn if you do not bill tomorrow are fucking! The argument goes afarsi bless the bucket and fuck me .. another 1400 € loi not pull out because of him!
The thesis is a shit sucks, I read more and more I'm sick ... I could develop it much better to work on certain aspects deepening .... but holy God, but he has ever read is fucking argument? 'cause I was never even suggested on theoretical one aspect that is basically what interests him and which he deals??
for him to find out that my discussion will be a visiting professor .. maybe .. I'll not even be able to speak before a commission that I know of one ...
thesis is that the fucking balls .. I'm really tired of everything and Reggio Emilia .. great gloss and little substance.
bell'università of shit ..
if there's no tomorrow I kill him with my hands ....
if I do not respond to mail the throttle .....

0 comments:

Post a Comment