Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Can A Person Overcome Their Cat Allergies

whirlwinds

whirlwind, whirlwind, whirling .. I decided to go back to writing, with the first mode, describing nothing and letting your fingers compose sentences without the filters. I decided that I must leave everything that comes out, I have to free your mind from the chaos of thoughts ..
not sleeping, are afflicted by anxiety, step days where everything goes well and others where I feel lost and bewildered. The night I can not find your feet, there is a breath which rocks my sleep and I am only thinking about the passing of time.
do not sleep despite the natural pills, despite the many things that you do not think that the months pass. Troubled sleep the morning ... and I'm standing supported by a miracle of a thousand I drink coffee ...
but maybe sometimes I'm happy. sometimes to stop time on the wonderful feelings of my heart. And I'm happy to have met the people who now fill up a bit 'empty spaces of my life, who tiptoed exchange breaths and kisses, hope and fury animal.
sex, but it is difficult to separate things?
unexpected kisses, that move a little but they know they want to live ..
and then get lost in an embrace, in a silence .. and the music that moves my legs, which fills the ears, which points out that I missed a lot, but maybe you can recover ..
the desire to return back to where you can not, still be happy, to forget that they were in two and find the courage and strength to be themselves and show the rest of the world, but first of all to myself, that I can do it ..
that I can despite a heavy heart, the spleen, and this dananta shyness that stops me even on a message ..

my life is a bumper car of people who pass and are close to me ..
would be good if we learn to capture the best of all and leave the worst .. but focuses little ..

0 comments:

Post a Comment