La Tigre di Cremona and its negative
MINA said no to Federico Fellini wanted her in his film's journey G. Mastorna , a dream that the great director was unable to achieve.
Even Giorgio Strehler: the churches to replace it Milva The Threepenny Opera by Brecht .
He refused to Frank Sinatra when He invited her to take part in five episodes of the popular TV show "Ed Sullivan Show .
Another of Mina was not to his own share in it The Godfather: " know what I say? What if you come to turn Cremona I can think of, even if doubts remain on my part. It is difficult ... it is difficult ... The trouble is that I am ... I feel like a provincial, and I want to be. Look, do not lose time, I can say even now: no, thanks .
was said and rumored about her ...
Sarah Vaughan: "If I had not my voice I would have to Mina."
Louis Armstrong: " is the singer in the world's largest white .
Liza Minnelli: " is the greatest singer the world ever .
Michael Jackson called his voice as one of the best ever.
Jennifer Lopez: " absolutely the most beautiful white voice in the world and the greatest pop singer .
Mina Anna Mazzini, born March 25, 1940 in Busto Arsizio, is u n 'internationally renowned artist, widely considered to be the greatest Italian singer of pop and one of the most popular of the whole world music scene. His voice, unmistakable timbre, stands for power, extension , sensuality, agility.
In 1974, left his career and 23 August 1978 also stops to live concerts. He retires and chooses not to appear in public in his image. So his career goes on almost entirely through the emergence of his voice. The artist continues to enter the recording studio recording discs annually,
However, in 2001, gave his last concert through the internet from his studio in Lugano, Switzerland. The movie, distributed streaming, has a record of contacts with over 20 million connections.
Source: Nestor Puebla Vitale. Thank you Nes! :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment