Sunday, February 13, 2011

How To Use Eyeclops With Laptop

There's always exciting to see you again in the new ...

That intense feeling


Today February 14 is Valentine's Day, a holiday celebrated in much of the world. The holiday is named after Saint Valentine in Terni, considered the patron saint of lovers.

A holiday shopping? Maybe. Capitalism and globalization are making this possible. But while some attitudes have changed over the years, love is always love. A deep feeling, which arises suddenly and that perhaps has no explanation.

Who knows what it means to really love this feeling that makes your heart beat strong.

I leave you with this song that appears on Raf me great memories ...



" The weather sometimes does not exist for this has not erased all of my days with you.
This heart that goes across the ocean, do not stop ... I'm about to reach .

You do not stop being the center of all my thoughts and dreams all the more real.
If you seek me, if we will never meet .. . I will find myself in all my days . "

Video: rafofficial

0 comments:

Post a Comment