Sunday, February 20, 2011

What Does An 8 Inch Reflector Telescope Give



Tiziano Ferro today celebrates its 31 years


In the tracks of 'album "At my age," there are certain phrases that strikes me every time I hear it (which does not 'm not few). Why? Perhaps because they feel the emotions too.

"Goodbye ... back when I want because you know who has a life of dreams. And by dint of dreaming I confused day and night and I can not sleep." ( Your life will not go )
"As for sadness when you travel the world, like when you look at me and say, as when, as always, you always wait, as when you see only your faults and nothing can hurt you when it is only then that you really know to be ... Only occasionally some evenings, when you love yourself. "( Fear does not exist )


"Patience is love without wanting to damn those who do." ( Absurd )

" Conti hurt the things that did not go as you wanted to appear always and only fearing the worst of what you really are. Conti precise recall how many looks you've avoided and how many the words you've spoken to do not risk disappointing .(...) lathes to count the days that you know you do not know how you expect them to reopen closed too many doors for you embrace what you do not have anymore. " ( slides again)


and closes with the sentence that I attach to my signature in the mail:

"I do remember the worst, call the best thoughts, I remembered one of the ugliest tragedies that the sun exists for everyone." (The sun is for all )





View user Greetings!

In November he made his fifth work. We wait with open arms!

0 comments:

Post a Comment