Friday, February 4, 2011

Maglite On An Airplane

I ask for "revenge"

"Every joy, every mistake, every test, every thing I had I earned from me"





My parents gave me a good education. I made the effort to be a good person. But unfortunately in some places, this good man to be taken for stupid. And I'm sick!
So I ask for revenge. Or at least change a city, town and everything.
but today I feel so sorry.
I hate it when making decisions without even consulting me. I want to change many things in this moment ... But you can not. At least in this time. But I am sure that sooner rather than later, I will do.
Although I still is not living my dream as Marracash says, never stop following them, until the end.


Marracash , Fabio Rizzo, is a rapper, writer and author from the Barona area, the periphery south of Milan.

Giusy Ferreri began his career as a singer in 2008 after a runner-occur in the first edition of the talent show X Factor.

0 comments:

Post a Comment