And I know I just like to respond.
How many times we ask the question about the true purpose of our lives? I will do well to take this road? Or I'll have to wait a while 'to get another?
Nobody is perfect. Wrong because it is part of human nature. But even a success. And when we make it we feel we are invincible.
There are certain times when we want to feel free. Free dall'alzarsi every morning to go to work, free from paying taxes, free to do a smile to those who can not see mica, free from many things such as singing Fabrizio Moro:
"I want to feel free from this wave,
Free from the belief that the earth is round,
Free really free not to do the hard,
Available free from the fear of future
free because everyone is free to go,
Free from a story that ended badly,
And start a free man because freedom is as sacred as the bread "
Fabrizio Moro - Fabrizio Mobrici pseudonym - is a Roman singer / songwriter born to parents from Calabria Vibo Valentia land which is still now very close.
In 2007 he won the Youth category of the 57th edition of the Sanremo Festival with "Think", a song dedicated to the victims of the Mafia, also won the Critics' Prize Mia Martini.
In 2007 he won the Youth category of the 57th edition of the Sanremo Festival with "Think", a song dedicated to the victims of the Mafia, also won the Critics' Prize Mia Martini.
The following year, and returns to the Festival with the song "But I've changed Life is ranked third in the League.
Free is inserted in the album TOMORROW published in 2008.
0 comments:
Post a Comment